Statistics & Methods Centre - Writing and Statistics
- On this page we have collected a number of guides which may be useful in writing a (master) thesis
in general and reporting about statistics in general.
These guides have a fairly general character and some are used in courses in the Faculty. For advice on
reporting statistics, see also the books by Field
- Data analysis
plan Planning your statistical analyses, etc. (in Dutch)
- How to write an article: Advice on writing journal articles.
- How to report statistical material (under construction).
- APA summary: A list of some of the more common APA guidelines.
- APA checklist: Checklist for submitting papers in APA style.
- APA citation: How to cite papers in APA style.
Direct Links Statistics & Method Centre:
Master Thesis Lab:
Direct Links FSW: